UBC Esports Association’s
Located in the AMS Nest
RULES & ETIQUETTE
1. You are limited to a maximum usage time based on your membership tier.
Regular Membership: 1 hour/session
Premium Membership: 2 hours/session
One-time Acccess (available on Showpass): 3 hours
2. Upon entrance of the lounge, you are to give 2 pieces of identification to the supervising executive representative of the UBC Esports Association. They will be returned to you once you exit the lounge and your setup has passed a brief inspection by the supervisor of the lounge. You must submit one piece of identification from the following two categories:
UBC ID Card
Government Issued ID or Credit Card
3. Treat all systems and peripherals with respect.
If systems and/or peripherals are damaged during your time of usage due to mistreatment of the systems/peripherals, you accept to pay the replacement costs of the damaged goods to the UBC Esports Association in order to replace the damaged goods.
**We encourage members to bring their own peripherals.
**Please clean lounge-owned peripherals after use with a sanitizing wipe provided at the front desk after your session.
4. Treat fellow users of the lounge with respect.
5. Treat UBC Esports Association executives with respect.
6. You will go to the computer station you are designated. If you wish to switch computer stations part way through your usage time (due to FPS lag, peripherals not working, etc), you must seek the explicit permission of a UBC Esports Association executive. If you experience any issues with your station, please ask an executive for assistance.
7. Absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINK in the lounge. Only spill proof water bottles will be allowed and they MUST be kept away from the systems (ie. on the ground, in your backpack, etc.).
8. UBC Esports Association executives have the right to remove you from your station at the end of your time block relative to your time of sign in. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not begin a new game/session if your time block is nearing its end.
In accordance with AMS Internal Policies, we will ensure the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of the personal information received from our members and will allow them to request access to, and correction of, their personal information.
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Intel® Core™ i7-11700
240 Hz Monitors